Wow! What a difference from the last post of our house. Even today it looks much different than this, as the front porch roof went on today! Almost all the windows are in now, as well as the front door. I did have a bit of a crisis yesterday when I realized that the window of opportunity for changes is quickly closing, and simultaneously the realization of how everything will look is coming clear. We are not disappointed in much. A few things, but truly it is just that we wish we had spent a bit more time thinking about those things.
I am also becoming aware of how much work there is ahead of us. Not only before we close on the house (choosing paint, tile, carpet, backsplash, lighting), but after we move in (hanging shelves and art and window treatments). I love all this, but somehow I am having a hard time moving forward on some of it. I am waiting for that one catalyst. Fabric. Then, I feel like it will all come together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment